Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)

Go down 
+3
Haydies
Hinoshi
Daimos Ishida
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:46 pm

OOC: hey wait a minute...I've got over 100 posts, more HP, MP, and another spell/skill for me! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:48 pm

Becky Slowly Hears someone talking behind her.. She Turns around slowly to See the guy from before, She Moves back a little bit and then says "What do you want.." She then looks to fayt next to her and Smiles back, She Then says "Yeah.. Well i was before he stopped me in my way.." She says looking towards Daimos..
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:52 pm

Daimos shakes his head. "I am not here for a fight, I've actually come to ask your help, both of you. As you've noticed there have been alot of Heartless and Nobodies here lately. Just recently, the palace was attacked. Leon, Zexion, and I have fought them off momentarily, but I do not know how long they will stay at bay...thus, my presence here. Will you help us? If not, then I will be on my way." he asks and casts a curious glance at Fayt before looking back at Becky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:53 pm

He hears his proposal... "I see..." Fayt thinks over things quickly. //Should i trust him.. he seems slightly suspicious... but still he needs are help.// Fayt then nods to Daimos. "Yeah, ill help out for sure!" Fayt smiles to Daimos then turning to becky. "What you gonna do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:57 pm

Becky Looks to Daimos As He speaks all of this' She Looks down to the floor Beginning to think about it.. "So You was the ones in the war as well..?" She says Understanding it all now, She looks to Daimos And then to fayt, "Sure i will help." She says Nodding her head as she says this,
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:02 pm

Daimos nods in approval then bows slightly. "I thank you...now, perhaps I may be able to help you with what you are searching for in these mountains...may I ask what it is?" He looks Becky over questioningly then looks at Fayt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:04 pm

Becky Looks Up Daimos As he asks The Question.. "Ermm.. Nothing.. Just looking around i guess." She says Shrugging her sholders, Then looking to fayt, Wondering if he is up Here for a certain reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:05 pm

"To be honest... I was just exploring, until i was attacked by a Storm Rider. I killed it but then i went here and found you guys..." He says scratching the back of his head slightly embaressed.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:10 pm

Daimos laughs slightly. "Ah, I see...Well then perhaps you could help ME with something...particularly you..." he says as he looks at Becky. "I believe you could possibly provide me with answers...about Kingdom Hearts." he asks inquiringly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:17 pm

Becky Looks up from the floor to Daimos Irritated "I said to you before.. I dont know anything about kingdom hearts.." She says Crossing her Arms slowly Showing no Emotion On her face, Waiting to see what he replys back..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:19 pm

Fayt then reachs into his back pouch. He pulls out a book with the kingdom hearts symbol on it. He then reads from it slowly to himself. He then say's. "Im pretty sure this book here has the answers to your problem daimos.." He waves it about slowly to show him.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:22 pm

Daimos grins at her amusingly then looks at Fayt. "Hmm...I see, well keep hold of it until we return to the palace." He says then glances at Becky, seeing that she is still frowning with her arms folded. "So now I see what other reason you have for your interest in her...besides the fact that she keeps your...'other' self at bay...Well then, shall we head back to the palace? I fear that Zexion and Leon may be in danger." He says while grinning smartly then heads down the path towards the palace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:26 pm

"Of course, we need to get they soon so we can save them" Fayt nods and begins to follow daimos as he walks on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:28 pm

Becky Then Unfolds Her arms, And Looks to the two Walking Up the path towards the palace, She then Sighs to herself Quietly, She Walks Behind The two As we begin to walk up the path, She looks around at the view as she begins to think things over..
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:34 pm

They walk in silence for a while. "So..." Daimos says suddenly. "What made you agree to help me? I admit that our past is...somewhat questionable..." He looks at Fayt from the corner of his eye. He narrows his eyes suspiciously. "Wasn't there another with him? A Nobody?" Daimos thinks to himself. He then shakes his head and looks forward again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:37 pm

"To Be honest... i see many people with problems... and no one helping them... Like i have my problems... being a nobody.. and a demon at the same time.." Fayt then stops and looks down to the floor. "Dammit..." He sighs a little bit then carries on walking.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:41 pm

Daimos cuts his eyes over at Fayt quickly. "So, HE's a nobody as well...I will have to be on my guard with him..." He thinks to himself and loosely places his hand on the hilt of his sword. "I see, and what was YOUR reason?" he asks and looks over his shoulder at Becky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:47 pm

Becky Looks To daimos, She Closes her eyes for a second And Then opens them while saying "If your friends Were to die to the heartless, It would be horrible right?, no one deserves to get there heart taken from them, Doe The Person May not have a heart, Its still Horrid to see it happen i guess.." She Contiunes to walk with the two As they get closer to the palace.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:50 pm

I have arived master Daimos.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:51 pm

Leon still in the palace, stands confused. "Where...did everyone go...?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:53 pm

enters palace. "Hello Squall. Looking for someone?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:55 pm

Daimos nods in agreement then stops and looks at Relix. "Ah yes, your help will be greatly appreciated. Come, follow us to the palace. Oh yes, I forgot...this is Fayt and Becky, they too are going to help with the Heartless and Nobodies..." Daimos pauses and looks at Fayt intently then looks back at Relix. "...that have attacked the palace."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:58 pm

*nods to Fayt* "Hello. Nice of you to take time to help out." *looks towrds Becky* "Thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:58 pm

"Yes...I'm looking for that girl...the one that...healed my wounds..." Leon said. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

Fayt follows Daimos and Relix into the Palace. "Hmm... looks nice..." He then sees Squall standing waiting for Daimos to talk. "Erm..." Fayt looks confused as he looks around the palace. "Man.. easy to get lost in here..." He then looks back to Relix and smiles. "Yeah.. anything to get a few heartless off my back.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next