Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)

Go down 
+3
Haydies
Hinoshi
Daimos Ishida
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue800/800Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:33 pm

Leon nodded to Daimos. "I am willing to do whatever it takes to defend the palace, now, I bid you farewell for now!!" Leon ran out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:35 pm

Becky then turns to See Squall Leave, She does a little wave To him and then focus's Back to the others, "Harder heartless..? If there very hard are you sure we can take them all out." She says thinking about the heartless, " SO that must of been the explosion in the sky, a flying heartless being destroyed.."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:38 pm

"I better go prepare myself as well." Looks to Fayt and Becky. "You guys want to go train, eat, equip yourselves...or are ya gonna wait for them to attack first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:38 pm

"Becky.. didnt you see me? That was me killing a Storm Rider.. Dragon Heartless.. Very powerfull.." Fayt nods to himself. He then looks on at Daimos's Oblivion Drake. "Nice one...." He smiles a little. "So kushala and this guys gonna be working together huh... cool..."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:39 pm

"Harder heartless mean more preperations to me. If they want to make things difficult i will too."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:40 pm

Daimos nods then looks up at the Oblivion Drake. "Oblivion Drake, FLY!" Daimos calls. The dark dragon roars then vanishes in a large cloud of dark mist. There is a loud thud and the palace shakes as it lands on the roof. The Oblivion Drake roars loudly then takes off to the east, following after Kushala. Daimos looks up towards the ceiling. "Be safe, my friend." He says quietly then looks back at Relix and the others. "Now that the east is taken care of, what is our plan for the remaining fronts?" he asks as he walks over to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:41 pm

Fayt looks to Relix. "Hmm.. perhaps... how about it becky?" He smiles to them both happily.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:42 pm

"We should first increase our defenses...if they are what Fayt say they are we need all the defense we can get."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:42 pm

Becky Nods To them All, She Then Walks over to the wall And Begins to wait for the attacking to begin..

[Erm guys.. I got to go.. I know bad timeing but if i miss the fight, That will suck, -_- anyway night guys.]
Back to top Go down

"Well.. im defending the Courtyard... Leons got the Palace Gate... Erm... What are you guys gonna defend....?" Fayt says looking kinda confused as he counts of the people as he goes.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:45 pm

Relix then puts his hand out in front of him and summons his ice cold Kingdom Key. He walks over to Becky. "Is something on your mind Becky? You seem to be thinking about something other than the heartless."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:47 pm

"Relix, leave her... she may be thinking of things to personal to tell to others.." He looks to them both then back to Daimos. "Alright... We need to get serious guys... So.. Defensive and Offensive plans?"
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:51 pm

"I'll take the western gate. Do we have any soilders to comand? I am going to need back up for the phase i will be executing." Looks around for any signs of a advantage. "Sound the alarm when it happens. I'll be doing some researching." Suddenly Relix hand begins to glow. He tries to hide it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:53 pm

"I may be forced to Use My Demonic Forms, hopefully not however, as these guys should be a peace of cake... im just worried if a demonic heartless shows though... im think if we can take it or not..." Fayt thinks for a moment about the demonic heartless he fought on Destiny Island.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:54 pm

Daimos nods. "I will guard the palace, perhaps you could help Fayt guard the courtyard, Relix." Daimos suggests while drawing his sword. He looks at Relix curiously. "Are you alright? You seem to be troubled by something." he asks.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:57 pm

"I could use some backup.. but then i would just whistle for Kushala to do an Air Strike.. .that should help me out quiet a bit..." He says noding to himself once more. He then pulls out his pistols and cheaks there ammo. He then draws a symbol quickly with his finger, he then slams through it. Suddenly a portal opens above fayts hand. A load of bullet cartragies fall from it. Fayt picks them up and attacts them to his leggings. He then spins the guns away.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:58 pm

"Ok." Looks towards Fayt. "I have your back if you have mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:59 pm

"Yeah just call out if you need help, ill send in Kushala anytime. But if kushala fails to arrive, then ill need to go demon. Its the only way to keep the courtyard safe as well as the west gate."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:00 pm

Relix then holds the glowing hand onto his keyblade giving it a dramatic boost in power. "Hopefully none of us will have to use things we don't want to.", looking at his hand.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:05 pm

"Hmm...I think I will need more than just the power of darkness to fight this battle..." Daimos thinks to himself then holds out his free hand. There was a bright flash of light then a sparkling white sword forms in his hand. He then holds both swords above his head. He lets them go and they begin to circle each other, generating a sphere of dark and light energy. There was another blinding flash. When the light dies down, Daimos is standing holding a new sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:05 pm

"True.." Fayt then sighs slowly. he then thinks to himself. "I just wish... one of those keyblade wielders would show up... Sora... Kairi.. or riku..." He then thinks of Xecivien. "Dam him... were is he..." He then looks up to the sealing and down to the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:07 pm

Fayt then looks over ot the killer light show, He stands in awe as daimos holds his new weapon. "Woah... nice sword... How did you do that?" He askes him. Still looking at the light emiting from the blade.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:09 pm

Daimos nods in agreement then looks away at the floor. "I hope IT doesn't happen...that transformation..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:10 pm

Fayt then sences something from Kushala. "Dammit... hang on a sec.. could be just a false alarm..." Fayt makes a dash for the door and runs into the courtyard. Kushala flies in low and roars loudly. "oh no... There coming... THERE COMING!!!" Fayt then runs back in yelling loudly.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:11 pm

Looks at the light not suprised since it is one his master's strongest sword. (by the way i'm a keyblade weilder!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next